Google is opening applications for a program that allocates visa sponsorship jobs for the year 2023. Students from all over the globe may apply. With 70 offices in over 50 countries, Google will offer visa sponsorship as well as relocation support. This is an amazing opportunity as successful applicants will enjoy many of the benefits that Google provides for it’s employees. With 100 000 employees in its ranks, Google has a vast array of individuals working in its midst, including degree holders, non-degree holders, and even students. Google is offering many positions including internships, associate programs, as well as permanent job positions. These positions span many fields such as engineering, technology, IT, and business among others.
Job Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., MBA, Associate.
Benefits: Full Benefits.
Job Types at Google:
Google is offering many types of positions and applicants may choose from the following:
- Full Time
- STEM Internship
- STEP Internship
Who is eligible to apply for Google Sponsorship Jobs?
Google prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. Applications are taken into consideration notwithstanding the race, color, religion, age, or citizenship of the individuals applying.
- Engineering & Technical Jobs: engineer (software, network, security, privacy, systems, Audio/video, corporate operations), research Scientist, product manager, technical program manager, sourcing/supply chain, UX specialist, systems integrator, data center technician, solutions consultant, Developer. For information on how to apply for Google Visa sponsorship for engineering and technology roles, please refer to this link: https://careers.google.com/students/engineering-and-technical-jobs/
- Business Jobs: sales (service & support), business strategy, marketing & communications, facilities, legal, finance. For information on how to apply for business roles at Google, please refer to this link: https://careers.google.com/students/engineering-and-technical-jobs/
Google Job Locations:
For information on all Google Offices Career Locations, you may refer to this link: https://careers.google.com/students/engineering-and-technical-jobs/
Google has offices in Canada, The US, Belgium, Austria, Netherlands, the UK, and Sweden among others.
Requirements and Criteria:
If you wish to apply for a position at Google, here is what you need:
Visa sponsorship for jobs at Google (2023)
- A resume that is up to date.
- University transcripts.
- A cover letter, short essay, or additional information depending on the job listing.
- There are minimum requirements for applications, which are the following: A Bachelor’s degree with good performance and good internet knowledge.
Preparing for the interview process:
- Once your online application has been submitted, your resume, transcripts, and any additional documents will be reviewed by Google’s staffing team.
- Once the review has been conducted, if you are an adequate candidate, you will be contacted for a series of interviews with the goal of assessing your skills. The interview may be conducted on the phone, or a video conference, or in person.
How to Apply:
For detailed information on how to apply, and for a list of all positions offered by Google, You may refer to the links below: