International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Brewing Operator – Apply Here
International Breweries Plc Recruitment for Brewing Operator – is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their institution. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Operator
Ref No: 30030012
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- The primary role of the BOP Operator is the operation of the manual brewing plant and process not associated with PLC control, the execution of maintenance and asset care activities in support of the Brewing Technician Artisan.
- The BOP Operator also supports the Brewing Technician Operator in the execution of quality control checks.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate designated plant and equipment.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning.
- Monitor specific production processes on shift [brewing sub dept specific].
- Ensure process quality and productivity.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Communicate effectively in the workplace.
- Ensure application of administration systems and procedures.
- Contribute to self and team development.
- Apply problem solving and decision making techniques and principles
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a brewing environment Previous experience in a process-controlled manufacturing environment, ideally in food FMCG products.
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply before 14th October 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting