This is to bring to your notice the application window for Junior Clinical Training Scholarships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about:
- Funding is partial
- They take Veterinary Oncology at the University of Groningen
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Recently graduated veterinarians are encouraged to apply for these Junior Clinical Training Scholarships in Veterinary Oncology. The University of Cambridge is in charge of planning the curriculum.
The applicant will be further prepared to enter a 3-year veterinary oncology residency training program by focusing on getting real clinical experience in the field under the supervision of board-certified diplomates.
Application deadline is August 21, 2022.
is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Veterinary Oncology
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For candidates from the UK, the University of Cambridge will offer a reward of £15,600.00 per year.
See Also:- Jobs in Canada for Foreigners Exciting Job Vacancies
Junior Clinical Training Scholarships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Junior Clinical Training Scholarships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23:
- Applicants must fill out the online application form in order to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Email [email protected] your completed application form, curriculum vitae, and covering letter all in one attachment.
- Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with outstanding results in order to be admitted.
- Students must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Those interested in this opportunity must be accepted into the university’s PhD degree program. Applications for the PhD Scholarship can be submitted individually online.
- Needed Papers: The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- a letter of intent
- a proposal for a study (max 2 pages)
- Your resume, a copy of your diploma, and your transcripts
- English proficiency certification
- a piece of writing
- Additional pertinent papers.
- Entry requirements: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- Students must have a strong grasp of the English language and strong academic writing abilities.
Please click the Junior Clinical Training Scholarships at the University of Cambridge, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Junior Clinical Training Scholarship at the University of Cambridge, UK?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Cambridge
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Leave a Reply