Bangor University PhD International Positions UK 2021/2022
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: Bangor University;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Study Level: PhD Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 15,285£;
- Available Subjects: Machine Learning, Advanced Computing;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: 11 June 2021.
Bangor University has a strong commitment to excellence in academics and a deep emphasis on the student life experience. Approximately 10,000 students are presently pursuing their studies at the university, supported by a teaching staff based in fourteen universities and schools.
Bangor University is one of the top 40 universities in the UK for research, based on the 2014 Research Excellence Framework. It has been identified by the REF that over three-quarters of Bangor’s research is of world-class or international quality, which is above the UK university standard.
The PhD International Positions Scholarship is available for PhD and International Students in the field of Machine Learning Advanced Computing, to have the opportunity to pursue their studies for free at the Bangor University in United Kingdom.
The university has many options for work experiences, both as part of the degree program and via university internships or volunteering. Many free support programs are also offered, including job searching, employment guidance, visas, and financial services.
The university offers a complete exemption from school charges, an allowance of £15,285 annually, and supplementary support is available for research fees.
In order to be successful in receiving the grant:
- The candidates are required to possess at minimum a 2:1 grade;
- Candidates are required to have a high level of both written and spoken English (IELTS 6.5). They need to be able to think and act in a computer literate manner as indicated by their diploma;
- Candidates are required to show exceptional computer programming abilities and to have an appropriate program of study, such as a background in computer science, Mathematics or Electronics Engineering with significant programming, or in a discipline which is highly specialized in a closely related field;
- Need to have an appreciation for AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing and one of the listed subjects mentioned earlier.
Please submit a copy of the transcript(s) of the last English-language program of study, a copy of the letter of offer from Bangor University and resume.
To enroll in the master’s program, candidates are required to hold a high level UK Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification delivered by a renowned college or university in their country of residence and to verify the university admission conditions.
To be admitted to the university, all applicants must complete the conditions presented on the university’s website in the English Language Requirements section.
Visit the official website for more details:
Leave a Reply